Hey Dad Hey Dad

Fantastic!

I love this. I can see why it was banned but it's really funny. The way he talks and moves is so funny. I like the communicator part, that was hilarious! This defiantly deserves a 10.

The Passion to Create The Passion to Create

Creative

I like the idea of boxes. I have to say this is very creative. The art was nice and there doesn't seem to be anything that's wrong with it. But I would change the background for the menu. It doesn't fit in with the rest of the style. My favorite part is the juggling one. I hope to see more!

Mouse avoider Tutorial Mouse avoider Tutorial

Great!

I already know to make Mouse Avoiders but I thought I`d take a look. This is very simple to understand and it has an easter egg. If you press the back button at the frame where it says `Play the Finished Game Here`, there`ll be a driving game tutorial. I don`t know if this was a mistake-The Easter Egg- but I liked it.

dag10 responds:

It's a mistake. Origionally when I started this it was to be both a driving game tutorial and a mouse avoider tutorial.

during the car tutorial, I realised the tutorial was awful and I didn't explain enough so I stopped halfway through.

I forgot to delete those frames and when i uploaded this I realised it.
I didn't bother deleting it cuz i thought i wondered if anybody would ever find it.

it's not complete though.